10 November 2009

27 on the 27th

On the patio of aut (in May) with Annah, Wa, and D. We created the following:

snarky
flames
broadcast
beautiful
throne


openly
going
over
brightly
armored
my youth
thorough
woman


breathlessly
bitten
toward
hastily
verbose
infant
porous
ocean


hairy
mother
galavanting
quiet
gin.


tauntingly
sneaking
throughout
unnecessarily
delicious
epoch
calm
lifeline


surly
brick house
shine
wild
meal


quietly
carousing
on
bubbly
still
decades
black
siren


bright
headlights
pissing
yellow
bubbles


If I ever return to the time when this music were relevant
then the continents would come together again like Pangea.


If I died tomorrow
then days to come would end in years and lives would hold less wonder.


If I were a boy
then the land around us would collapse into many nations and peace would come close to our lives. (um, no.)


If I can do tequila shots like I did when I was 20 still when I'm 60
then the hot wax would burn my legs.


If trumpets were the voices of angels,
then maybe I'll start walking 3 miles a day again like I used to years ago


If negative matter is found in our universe,
then we're fucked. or maybe not?


If rumbling and rambling were indicators
then what are we really here for?


If the world were to end tonight,
then maybe I can change how things work.

No comments: